Blogdrive is committed to respecting others' intellectual property rights and we ask our users to do the same. Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If someone on Blogdrive is infringing upon your copyright, you may make a report through the Abuse team, which is the designated recipient of copyright complaints under the provisions set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 17 U.S.C. 512(c).
If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement,
please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can
be reached as follows:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy
of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it
is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where
the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
- The name, address, telephone number and e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
P.O. Box 1004
Copyright Notice Form
This contact information is only for reporting copyright infringement.
Contact information for other issues is provided elsewhere on this site.