Your Ad Here

Categories : Entertainment : Humor



Posted by HyuugaClanFiles @ 04/22/2008 09:52 AM GMT7
Hyuuga Household Word of the Day:CantonTandaan, lahat ng tauhan sa palabas ng Naruto ay may masama at mabuting mga katangian. Tignan na lang natin si Ino Yamanaka. Sige may mga naiinis nga sa kanya pero tandaan natinSi Sakura ay inaapi dati at kinaibigan siya ni InoNaging magkaribal man...

Posted by RedMinX @ 02/23/2013 12:44 AM GMT-6
A Chill Friday Night with Friends at 55 Bar
It's a great thing when you can just chillax with friends and make fun of everything and every word that comes about. They like me in-love (even though it's one sided of course) and they love that side of me I've hidden for so long. J says I'm crazy but he loves my crazy and tells me never...

Posted by thezoomerang @ 02/02/2013 08:18 AM GMT4
Pun Times again
In the Garden of Eden sat Adam,Massaging the t*ts of his madam,He chuckled with mirth,For he knew that on earth,There were only two bo*bs and he had ‘em. 70% of the gay population were born that way. The other 30% were sucked into it. "Will the father be present during the birth?" asked the...

Posted by Dusk Hunter @ 12/09/2012 09:38 AM GMT-8
Dusk Hunter A Novel By Genevieve Noling Prologue Regni Obscuritatis It is always dark here. Light, among other things, tends to lose meaning when there is a lack of it. How long since daylight touched my fingertips? How long since moonlight, starlight, candlelight shone in...

Posted by HELLO KITTY @ 09/17/2012 07:49 AM GMT9
Family Bonding Time
Well, we had a wonderful long weekend.  Craig's unit had some type of development day so he was off on Friday too!  Friday, Craig and I did some running around with little miss Pieper early on.  Then we went to pick up Dalton at school and went to Camp Red Cloud (which is...

Posted by Caffeinism @ 09/12/2012 04:46 AM GMT-8
Practicing Your Scale
This will not win him. Not with the words, not with the looks. But the disturbance of waves breaking over the shore line, the stubborn desperat e struggle of fish deserted on dry land, this wild sadness framing the occasional glint of steel in his tongue, his eyes, the coming and...

Posted by You, Me and God @ 05/24/2012 05:50 PM GMT5.5
Help me get better..
Dear Kutchu,  What is wrong with me? Why am I not able to make my family and house the best one? Why do I end up hurting you one after other. I know there is something missing in me and thus in our home. Why is air always heavy. Why are we afraid of talking?  I married to you the way...

Posted by Crazy Erin @ 03/11/2012 09:39 PM GMT-5
where do we go from here
I have been  broken down &scattered like a ship wreckmy tears formed oceans so i can sail awaythose honey moon sunsets keep drawing me back but with thunder in the distance I know the rain will come againand  how  do i find the strength to let you walk away and  how ...

Posted by Just listen... @ 03/06/2012 04:25 AM GMT-5
Has Blogdrive been abandoned?

Posted by GuardianWatchBlog @ 02/21/2012 10:13 AM GMT-5
Counting Chickens Before November
For quite some time, it's been "common knowledge" on the Right that Obama and the Democrats are fated to lose big in 2012. So why does confidence seem to be increasing among Democrats? Well, I believe I know why Democrats think they have a shot at retaining -- even increasing -- their power in...


Copyright © 2004 - 2005 NeverX All rights reserved.
Tag board Rules     Privacy policy     Terms of Service